Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do yall think about these? I guess you wouldn't have to worry about getting your truck scratched anymore..lol

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
For a play vehicle I think it would be cool but for a daily driver I don't think it will work out. I have a Line-X liner on my truck and it faded after about 4 months after I got it. I know you can get that shine option but that was an extra cost I didn't feel like spending. Also to I would like to have a smooth body surface rather than a ruff one. If I had a mud bogger or even a jeep I would Line-X the body.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
Damm if it's 1,200.00 to do just the rockers. then how much would it cost to do the whole truck?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
holy crap i was quoted 400 for rockers and that was fixing rust damage on the bottom door and cab corner. I think it would be pretty sweet on a wheeling unit too, or rockers down

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
those have got to be some heavy vehicles too. i would think that would hamper the MPG's

·
Registered
492 Posts
i paid 1300 for all of this. it was done in Idaho. I also had problems with the sun fade. i also apted not to do the uv protection and wish i had. i now live vegas and the guys here told me they could bring it back to the original color with the sealer though. i have it in my 08 bed and love it. it was done at sanderson ford's custon shop in phoenix. they charge 250 if you buy the truck there and 350 if you didn't

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had no Idea that there was a shine option. I like the way the yukon looks but the red ford looks ruff. It would be unique though. I too was wondering on the cost though because it was 400$ just to do a shortbed with that stuff...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is my FJ 40. it is painted with the Line-X as well. Inside is Black, out side is dark purple.
That FJ looks pretty sick, my neighbor has one of those too

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
That would be sweet but its gotta be heavy

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
it makes these trucks indestructible! my buddy did his dodge in rihno lining and that thing looked great filled in all his dents

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
i think thats pretty cool, i dont really think it mess with your mpgs thou!

·
Registered
786 Posts
That yukon is sexy.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like that blazer with the silver paint

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I like it. I'm thinking about doing this to my dually. It has a horrible paint job.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i did notice that with bedliners that they are hard to clean and the soap can stay in there too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts