Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bike painted up with RETARDIDLY EXPENSIVE House Of Kolor Kandy paints, House of Kolor Orion Silver, and House of Kolor Gloss Black.

Before that I went ahead and used aircraft remover to clean up my badges....all except the one on the tailgate which was super thick and I haven't gotten to yet.

Anyways, heres how everything looks now......I think it looks really good!!!! Keep in mind this is a stuntbike, its not gonna look like a normal "crotchrocket" you see on the highway, and it frequently hits the ground, is rarely on both wheels, and will more than likely be in 2-3 stunt dvds this year and maybe a stunt magazine.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
paint looks good man :thumb: ive used HOK a couple times on my bike, both times the colors came out amazing. definitely pricey but worth it in the end

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.........more pics

more.......you can barely see my ohlins damper behind the streetfighter headlight mounted to the damper bracket we fabricated

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and with truck....the pics you've all been waiting for, lol

and above is corect....expensive but worth it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :nod::thumb::nod::thumb:

The bike looks so small compared to the truck though.:wink[3]::nod::rofl:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my girl was standing there all pregnant and stuff and said she absolutely LOVED the paint and agreed the pics dont do it justice at all...........then she made the comment that it looked so "cute and tiny" when loaded in the truck! hahaha

·
Registered
361 Posts
its the sharp lookin stunt bikes and ways they get there that earn my respect at shows :thumb: lookin good man

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks bro......not sure how many shows I'll be in this year, they're fun and exciting, but dont pay squat and everyone expects the most expensive tricks...like blowing up tires, banging the rev limiter,.......ends up not being worth it

I love a cleanly pulled off trick on a slick looking bike.....we got enough pros around here I had to step up a lil and quit riding somin so destroyed.

·
Registered
361 Posts
lol, yeah, burnouts and bangin the rev limiter get to be expensive. every once in a while some poor soul will also get a foot and a half flame with the most deafening pop if theyre close enough on the sidewalk from a keybanger, but i try not to have to use that one too much:rofl: once i get the bike the way i want it, i might be pickin up a stunter to beat on in parkin lots. until then make the bitties in the cities proud and stand it on one every now and then:evillol: until then im waiting for money to paint and over the winter powder coat hopefully

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, yeah, burnouts and bangin the rev limiter get to be expensive. every once in a while some poor soul will also get a foot and a half flame with the most deafening pop if theyre close enough on the sidewalk from a keybanger, but i try not to have to use that one too much:rofl: once i get the bike the way i want it, i might be pickin up a stunter to beat on in parkin lots. until then make the bitties in the cities proud and stand it on one every now and then:evillol: until then im waiting for money to paint and over the winter powder coat hopefully
we need more stunt riders....do it up!!!

fair warning tho....once you get a stunt bike and start riding it learning tricks and stuff....you wont even want to ride your clean streetbike anymore! My buddy did exactly that and now his mint kandy orange zx10 is for sale!

·
Registered
361 Posts
some day...theres a lot of idiots that ruin it for ourselves...rippin wheelies fast as they can behind buildings after hours, burnouts, all in spots that no one would care otherwise. but when it comes down to people gettin hurt and marked pavement, cops tend to pick up the patrols on us bikers... if only some of these kids had half a brain:tard:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some day...theres a lot of idiots that ruin it for ourselves...rippin wheelies fast as they can behind buildings after hours, burnouts, all in spots that no one would care otherwise. but when it comes down to people gettin hurt and marked pavement, cops tend to pick up the patrols on us bikers... if only some of these kids had half a brain:tard:
yup....I wish more people would take it off the streets and into the lots, ride responsible, and respect the owners property.....if everyone did the owners wouldnt get upset at us, cops wouldnt get called if people weren't marring up property, and cops would be cool with us like they are in KC where they come out to watch us and hang out until they get calls.

unfortunately too many people haven't grown up yet (odd thing to say as a 25 year old! lol)

·
Registered
361 Posts
yup....I wish more people would take it off the streets and into the lots, ride responsible, and respect the owners property.....

unfortunately too many people haven't grown up yet (odd thing to say as a 25 year old! lol)
if only everyone thought the same...went out to the city (where everyone goes, 15mins from me), where the "car kids" (17+ yr olds) "bike kids" (all ages) have their own lots they hang out in, mobil, dunkins, the whole 9 yards...people are out of control. cars racing between stop lights, bikes rippin' wheelies and hangin' stoppies in traffic...by the time i got into the city, went to mobil grabbed a red bull and left, cops were on every corner, marked, unmarked cruisers, and you cant even get around without one following you

and even myself being 23, people need to grow the :soapbox: up!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theres a scene like that here.....its typically 90 little rice cars, a few muscle cars, and some lightnings...then a group of street riders.

we broke off completely from that entire scene about 2-3 years ago and started focusing on actual stunt riding, learning tricks they cant imagine are possible. We get a lil worried when they come around to watch cause you never know which one is gonna pull some stupid stuff and ruin the lot!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
theres one left, another town over, but its slowly getting ruined by burnin rubberr. the security guards on weekends would watch us, people coming off the streets would park, let the kids out, watch take pictures. usually like 10-30 of us hangin out, a dozen wheelin up and back, but no one lets anyone get any slow stunts off...its roughly a perfect quarter mile stretch, and its a "who can wheelie the longest" marathon. ill join in every now and then, but it gets old, and dangerous and out of hand, so you gotta back out and just pray that the one guy who hates bikes isnt on duty patrolling the area that day and rips everyone a new one with trespassing violations.
my new argument is : they make skate parks with ramps, rails, half pipes, everything for punk @$s kids, why cant the let us have a square of asphalt inside of a fence? hell, Id pay $10-15/month for a place to eff around safely and have a good time

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nice dude, and that display pic is freakin sick. do you have a bigger version? Thats you?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm with ya on somin like a stuntpark...would love it and would pay a membership fee for it!!!!

and Aero....I'm guessing you're referring to my avatar??? If so, then yes, I'm just doing a seat stander circle in front of my lil truck.

I got larger sized pics, but they dont load up real well onto these forums and esp. into avatars. I have prolly a few hundred pics of me and my buddies on my mac of tricks like that, tricks that would take a lil explaining, and tricks that would put that to shame....that pic just has a nice combo of riding and my truck.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Bike looks great! You did a good job...

·
Registered
786 Posts
try photobucket.com eazennutz33

1 - 20 of 22 Posts