Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Alright DD, I'm impressed with what I see. I have two questions. Do you have a a solution that will plug into the factory power supply, that exists for step lights? And, do you have a plug and play system for the bed LED system, that some of us did not get?

I do realize this is a holiday, and I value family time as well. So I do not expect an answer right away. I am willing to provide any pics to what I am referencing, time allowing.

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Alright DD, I'm impressed with what I see. I have two questions. Do you have a a solution that will plug into the factory power supply, that exists for step lights? And, do you have a plug and play system for the bed LED system, that some of us did not get?

I do realize this is a holiday, and I value family time as well. So I do not expect an answer right away. I am willing to provide any pics to what I am referencing, time allowing.
Thank you! Definitely one of my favorite upgrades

We don't have a direct plug & play solution, but any 12V positive and ground will power the kit up. You could easily tap your step lights if you know where the wires are and can access them easily.

It would be a similar install for the bed lighting kit, nothing particular plug and play, but easy to adapt.

Nick C.

·
Vendor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Measuring Headlight Output | Diode Dynamics

How are headlight output patterns measured at the factory level? How do you test to see if a headlight is meeting SAE and DOT beam pattern requirements? Here at Diode Dynamics, we've invested in a goniometer to accurately measure and map the entire beam pattern and ensure our products are adding light output without adding extra glare.

Check out the video to see how it works!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

21 - 40 of 41 Posts