Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody has a solution to my issue with my light switch. All the functions work except the off function. When I switch to "0" the all the lights ( headlights, marker lights, and parking lights) stay on. Do any of you know what I would need to do to get it working correctly or do I need to replace the switch?

Just in case this info is needed: 2008 K/R 4x4 F350 CC 100k miles.

Not related:

Any recommendations on where to get replacement clearance lights for the dually fenders?

Thank you all

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Very interesting problem.... im not an electrician or am i smart enough to even pretend i am but it should be either the relay or the switch itself.

For the side note if you want oem i usually get some good deals on ebay, otherwise there is this awesome dealer on here named @Sunrisefordparts and he/she can hook you up. If you want aftermarket smoked ones recon is a good brand as well

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very interesting problem.... im not an electrician or am i smart enough to even pretend i am but it should be either the relay or the switch itself.

For the side note if you want oem i usually get some good deals on ebay, otherwise there is this awesome dealer on here named @Sunrisefordparts and he/she can hook you up. If you want aftermarket smoked ones recon is a good brand as well
Where would I start as far as the relay goes? I'll have to look into Sunrise Ford for the marker lights. Thank you.

Just another opinion, could be a region thing. Some places require daytime running lights
I thought DRL too, but there are no lights on during the day. I would like to be able to turn them off manually at night. They are auto on.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody has a solution to my issue with my light switch. All the functions work except the off function. When I switch to "0" the all the lights ( headlights, marker lights, and parking lights) stay on. Do any of you know what I would need to do to get it working correctly or do I need to replace the switch?

Just in case this info is needed: 2008 K/R 4x4 F350 CC 100k miles.

Not related:

Any recommendations on where to get replacement clearance lights for the dually fenders?

Thank you all
clearance lights run
amber: List $24.00ea sell for $17.28ea
red: List $27.82ea sell for $20.03ea
quote # 523430
thanks,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts