Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new 2020 and I'm looking to lift it. Im interested to run 26x12 on a 40x15.5. Im looking for the softest suspension lift to give me the best ride. Im told I will need 12" Any recommendations? I love the look of this set up but I don't want to hate the ride. My other option is the 5.5" Carli pintop lift on 38s(Im told this is best ride but I'm not the biggest fan of the 18x9 wheels they recommend). Ive heard mixed reviews on the kelderman 12" and 35K is a lot to spend especially if I end up not liking the way it rides. Just looking for some help. For reference my last truck was a 15 F250 that had a leveling kit and 35s and I liked the ride better than stock. My new 2020 rides incredible and I want to keep it that way if possible. I know the wheel and tire set up I like makes that hard so I'm looking for the best options. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just picked up my new 2020 and I'm looking to lift it. Im interested to run 26x12 on a 40x15.5. Im looking for the softest suspension lift to give me the best ride. Im told I will need 12" Any recommendations? I love the look of this set up but I don't want to hate the ride. My other option is the 5.5" Carli pintop lift on 38s(Im told this is best ride but I'm not the biggest fan of the 18x9 wheels they recommend). Ive heard mixed reviews on the kelderman 12" and 35K is a lot to spend especially if I end up not liking the way it rides. Just looking for some help. For reference my last truck was a 15 F250 that had a leveling kit and 35s and I liked the ride better than stock. My new 2020 rides incredible and I want to keep it that way if possible. I know the wheel and tire set up I like makes that hard so I'm looking for the best options. Thanks for the help!!!
I have a 2020 F350 on order. It has the 7.3 gas engine. I am thinking about a 6 inch in Fabtech, or Readylift. Will run 37's. Was thinking about the BDS, but I don't want to get into a 4 link setup on their 6 inch kits. The BDS 4 inch radius arm kit was my first thought, but I don't know if is high enough for my taste. . A guy at the shop I go to has an 8 inch Readylift on a 2019 F350 and he is running 40's with no problems. I thought about the 8 inch but that is a little to big for any type of practical work. 6 is still manageable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts