Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got some pics of lifted super cabs? just wonderin how they look lifted i dont see too many of them (mostly regular and crew).

·
Registered
127 Posts
which one is extended?...i always get confused haha..is extended the half door?..and crew is 4 door?..either way i have a 4 door..theres a pic in my sig..if u want more let me know

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
8 inch lift on 38's. For size reference Im 6 foot and cant see in the cab without being on my tippy toes.
Extended cabs are where its at ebcause they are lighter and look alot higher lifted. Dont see to many of them either

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
for the record, jonnysmells truck is no joke. pictures do it no justice. that thing is HUGE!

in the 2nd picture, thats the trailer where his brother lives, his is a monster and belongs in a cage :hehe:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
for the record, jonnysmells truck is no joke. pictures do it no justice. that thing is HUGE!

in the 2nd picture, thats the trailer where his brother lives, his is a monster and belongs in a cage :hehe:
lol he dont live ther but his girls horses which he had specially bred are. Haha his truck is nice but to slow; now hes a nutcase and need lots of mental help buahaha. Makes a bunch of noise and is slower than mine lol. Your truck looked good lifted evan, to abd you wanted to go fast hahaha

By the way my truck broek soemthign again. Its smoking liek a chimeny right now and has no power. Im driving it till somehting blows up lol

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
haha, thats the only way to do it. i already said if something seems weird or acts up im not stopping till it blows up!...this damn truck has been so good though, i cant really complain. tomororw is injector install today..nate is staying over tonight, brandon is rolling up tomorrow. if your not doing anything and wanna take a ride, let me know and ill shoot you over my address and we can make a mini meet/wrench day

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
haha, thats the only way to do it. i already said if something seems weird or acts up im not stopping till it blows up!...this damn truck has been so good though, i cant really complain. tomororw is injector install today..nate is staying over tonight, brandon is rolling up tomorrow. if your not doing anything and wanna take a ride, let me know and ill shoot you over my address and we can make a mini meet/wrench day
I wont eb able to come until like 5 or so. i got to work tommorow as well. Tell nate or brandon to give me a call. they both got my number.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya those are some sick trucks..i think im gonna go with an extended cab..hopefully i can find one sometime this week

·
Registered
201 Posts

96 F250

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Some dang nice trucks in here!

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Man, some of those trucks look good! I can't help it, I have always liked the looks of the OBS trucks! Well, here's a pic of mine. 6" lift and 37's.

-Aaron

Attachments

1 - 20 of 129 Posts