Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got an 08 powerstroke crew cab long bed and I want to lift it and put some 10 or 12 inch wheels and 33s or 35s on it also want to do exhaust and programmer probably spartan!!! Any advice or does anyone have anything for sale???

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
632 Posts
Give Nate a call at Performance Truck Products - DPF Delete Kits & Diesel Performance Parts from MBRP, H&S, EDGE, Diamond Eye, Banks, BullyDog for your delete/tuner packages.
Lift depends on how deep your pockets are and how good of a ride quality you want. You can fit 35" with a leveling kit, 33" are basically what the truck comes with stock. 10/12" wide wheels will need a lift to clear and possibly come inner fender trimming.

I have a set of 20x10 fuel hostages for sale but not wanting to ship, but if the price is right, I will.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
We can get you taken care of with all the products you are looking for.

For the tuner, the H&S Mini Maxx or Spartan are great options. You cant really go wrong with either one. Pair one with a 4"/5" exhaust and an inatake and you will have a completely different truck.

For the lift, you can clear 33's with stock height, but you will need a leveling kit to clear the 35's. We suggest going with an ICON leveling kit since they use springs instead of spacers.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or give us a call if we can help with anything.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do u have any pics of the fuel 20x10s and what r u asking and where r u from

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 7 of 7 Posts