Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
118 Posts
Don't mean to intrude in anyone's thread but I've got a lift question myself. I've got an 04 F-350 FX4 dbl cab- all stock (leaf spring all around). I want to lift it but not too much. Now I know that can be a matter of opinion but I'm thinking 4 inches or so. Now here's the question. Can I go with just some blocks and longer u bolts and be done with it? Do I go with a bigger block in the front than I do in the back do get the truck to sit level? And from looking around some people say that the trac bar may need to be spaced out or something like that? So what size blocks and where to get it to sit level? And do I realy have to put some sort of spacer on the trac bar? Oh and I don't mean to be dumb but what the hell is the trac bar? I believe it's located on the front end. Thanks for any info...

· Premium Member
118 Posts
You never want to put blocks in the front ....to go 4 inch you should get new leafs up front.... and you can block the rear or go full leaf there too
OK. What about this trac bar issue. does there need to be some kind of spacer
and where the hell is it?:dunno: And why does it need to be spaced if it does at all?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.