Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has been probably asked alot but.....what leveling kit do you guys recommend for my truck? I plow with my truck in the winter here in Maine, I have a 8'6" Fisher xv2. The truck has the factory plow package and the outside of my edges hit the road when going over the smallest bump/dip in the road even with the recommended ballest weight in back, I know both the engine and plow are heavy. I've been thinking about ordering Rough Country's 1.5-2" leveling coil spacers (sku# 514) cheap lift, Ready Lift has 2 kits that I like the looks of (sku#s 46-2727 46-2728) that are 2.5" of lift and are for diesel's. I'm sure either one will be fine and will keep the factory ride somewhat, I just can't decide which route to go 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

Sorry for the long post 😣

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know that this has been probably asked alot but.....what leveling kit do you guys recommend for my truck? I plow with my truck in the winter here in Maine, I have a 8'6" Fisher xv2. The truck has the factory plow package and the outside of my edges hit the road when going over the smallest bump/dip in the road even with the recommended ballest weight in back, I know both the engine and plow are heavy. I've been thinking about ordering Rough Country's 1.5-2" leveling coil spacers (sku# 514) cheap lift, Ready Lift has 2 kits that I like the looks of (sku#s 46-2727 46-2728) that are 2.5" of lift and are for diesel's. I'm sure either one will be fine and will keep the factory ride somewhat, I just can't decide which route to go 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

Sorry for the long post 😣
Go with the Readylift 2.5 or BDS 2". Measure your rake and see what you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts