Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first post on this forum. I just got a 2006 f250 xlt 4x4 crew cab long bed with 92k on it. First off I want to level it. I have been searching online for leveling kits and they range from 1.5" to 3" most common being 2.5". I did some very quick measurements on wheel wells and came up with a 1.5" difference on height front being lower. Do I really need the most common 2.5" kit to sit completely level? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! And on a completely different note I am only getting 14.7 mpg highway and that is keeping it right at 2k on the tach. Truck is completely stock other than the mud terrains on it but even those are stock size. Is this normal? All the research I did suggested 16-18mpg but I figured I would ask those who have owned the 6.0. Thanks again for all of the feedback in advance!
Chad

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
2.5"-3" leveling kit is for an f350 to sit level. If you measured 1.5" rake, then that is all you need.

You could get a 2.5" leveling kit and get a block for the rear 1-1.5" taller then what you have now...

:ORG welcome:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Would it really make me sit nose high if I went 2.5" in front? Thanks for the quick reply!
From your own measurements, it would put the front 1" higher then the back. Some guys like that lean, I do not.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome thanks for the help! Also one other question do you by any chance have a part number for the f350 blocks I would need? Thanks again I'm a diesel newbee!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts