Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the recomended leveling kit i have a 2003 4door 4x4 lariat and what is the biggest tires i can fit with it?
Thanks for feed back

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a 2006 F250 King Ranch Crew cab 4wd. installed the Rancho 2.5" level kit (RS6510B), Kit comes with new torsion bars you need to specify that you want the front coil springs Rancho (RS80116B). I also opted to get rear add leaf springs, did not have too, just wanted them. Also upgraded my shocks to RS9000 series. Running Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/65/R18. I truly like the look. My plan was to install a 4" lift kit until I put one on my son's truck, just to big for me. I have a friend who just installed the Pro Comp donuts and got new shocks, his looks great as well. I guess it depends on how much you want to spend..

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info man but my truck is a 2003 and dosent have coil springs

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a 05 f250 and i measured mine and i only need 1 1/2" lift, anyone know where i can find one that small?

·
Registered
47 Posts
what is the recomended leveling kit i have a 2003 4door 4x4 lariat and what is the biggest tires i can fit with it?
Thanks for feed back
I have the same truck and before I lifted my 03, I bought a set of add leafs from our local spring and brake truck shop here in the U.P. I personally don't think it matters what brand you go with. I was able to run 305's on my stock alloy's- 315's are to big. It barely touched the inner plastic fender at full clock. Not enough to tear anything up. It looked really good, the way it should have from the factory. The 265's that were on it looked rediculous.

·
Registered
856 Posts
if u wanna go cheap like i did, just look on ebay and buy a 2.5 inch mini spring pack and a new track bar bracket. im running 35s with this setup.

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
2" hangers 33" 3" hangers 35". You will need a adj track bar and new longer shocks. You could use 2-2.5" mini spring packs and reuse your old shocks..still will need a adj track bar. We have everything needed ..PM if we can help.

Cary

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
if u wanna go cheap like i did, just look on ebay and buy a 2.5 inch mini spring pack and a new track bar bracket. im running 35s with this setup.
Does yours rub at all?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts