Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone leveled there 4X2 and put 20" oem rims on? Do you have any pictures? Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump i just bought this stuff and hoping i did not mess up

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I have just that. her you go.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
here are a couple other ones.
i did 2 inches all around

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice thank you. What brand of leveling kit did you use on the front?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
i was low on cash so i went with ebay special and it works great!
guess i got lucky

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here i got the ebay special on the rims, tires and leveling kit.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
good to hear, show some pics

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do :icon_ford:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nolimit did you need to get the front end aligned. and did you have problems putting the sway bar back on?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
nope. not that i know of. the alignment people here charged me 100 bucs and got it straight as an arrow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nolimit did you need to get the front end aligned. and did you have problems putting the sway bar back on?
The largest lift I have been able to install (while still being able to bring the alignment with-in spec.) on a 99 – on Superduty or Excursion 4X2 with stock radius arms and or stock A arms is 3”. By using a 2.25” spacer under the front coils it will yield 3” of lift at the front tow hooks. Any time I use 2.25’ spacers under the coils, I have to use the 0 – 4 degree fully adjustable wheel alignment bushings from Stempf Automotive. The part number is HXR-94 and the last set I purchased (three weeks ago) cost 19.26 ea. The total cost for the bushings and the shipping to my door was under $50.00. You can install the bushings your self to save some money and then bring your truck to your favorite alignment shop. Make sure that you completely REMOVE the pinch bolt before you try to remove the stock non-adjustable bushing. The bolt goes through the stock bushing and I have seen many people break-off a piece of the top flange trying to pry the stock bushing out with out removing the bolt. The stock sway bar / brackets will bolt right back up. :thumb:

I hope this helps out.
vetmxrider

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It does thanks. I got it done. Also what kind of shocks did yall use?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts