Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add a leveling kit, wheels and tires to my 2015. How many people are running 37s with a leveling kit only? If you are, please post up some pics. I'm concerned I'll regret going 35s if I do.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
For perspective here is a 2.5” leveling kit on 35s, I think 37s would fit you might have to trim for full lock turning but should clear most of the time. The difference in price from 35s to 37s and the additional wear and tear from 35s to 37s is pretty significant so that’s what kept me at 35s personally

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Clearing 37's on a level setup will depend on what exact tire and wheel spec you want to run along with a few other variables.

At minimum you will want to run and adjustable track bar and be prepared to do some trimming to the front bumper braces and inner fender liners. Depending on wheels you may also rub on the radius arms at full steering lock.

Most bigger 37's will contact the back of the rear wheel well opening on big bumps or when articulating. Carli solves this with their full replacement leafs that have relocated center pin positions. This moves the axle forward a bit to center it in the wheel well at full suspension compression.

He's my '11 with a 2.5"" Carli system and 37" Toyos:

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
As people said, wheel selection plays a huge role. Running 38x13.5x22's I had to trim the front bumper mounts and back of the front fenders. I didn't have to do a thing with the rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts