Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put 35's on my stock 20's. Does anyone have pics of this?

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Hope this helps. My truck is stock no leveling kit. Just looks tall because i removed those ugly steps that came on the truck. And you can see below I have upgraded to BMF Wheels but 35's do fit good with no rubbing even with the BMF Wheels there is no rub and they are a 0 offset compared to the stock +18 offset.

·
Registered
8 Posts
35s

did you reprogram your computer? I put 35s on my truck and it shows 65 when im driving 75,,,and i dont even want to talk about the indicated fuel mileage!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope this helps. My truck is stock no leveling kit. Just looks tall because i removed those ugly steps that came on the truck. And you can see below I have upgraded to BMF Wheels but 35's do fit good with no rubbing even with the BMF Wheels there is no rub and they are a 0 offset compared to the stock +18 offset.

I hate to interrupt this thread.... but that is the best looking truck I have ever seen. You have great taste and that is my idea of a truck done right. Have a nice day sir!!!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts

I hate to interrupt this thread.... but that is the best looking truck I have ever seen. You have great taste and that is my idea of a truck done right. Have a nice day sir!!!
Thank you sir! Trucks for sale if you want to buy it!

did you cut the front lip ?
Yes I did. Took a jig saw and drew me a straight line and went to cutting. Turned out good. And its alot better than going to Ford and buying the 2wd one for 140$

·
Registered
435 Posts
What kinda mileage decrease are y'all getting? I put 35x12.5x18 toyo oc mud on my truck from stock tires. I was getting 19-20 on my stock tires. Now I'm getting 13-14.5, both highway.

- Bubba

·
Registered
965 Posts
The stock Michelin 20" tires are 34.4" tall, A 35" tire just isn't that much bigger than the OEM 20's

The OEM tires have 606 Revolutions per mile vs the 35x12.5 at 592.
That's 14 revolutions per mile difference or about 2% in your speedo. At 70 mph your speedo will be off 1.5 mph Now if you had the factory 18" wheels, your tires are smaller and you see a bigger difference

·
Registered
55 Posts

2-1/2 in the front a 2 in the rear 325-60-20 dura tracs on stock 20s

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

2-1/2 in the front a 2 in the rear 325-60-20 dura tracs on stock 20s
Great looking truck. Very clean.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

1 - 14 of 14 Posts