2007 f250 with the Ranch Hand Legend Series painted Arizona Beige

·
Registered
188 Posts
looks mean :thumb:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Dare I ask how much that cost? Looks great on your truck!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after it was all said and done it cost almost $1800

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Was any of that cost labor to install? Could I get it cheaper if I put it on myself?

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
ok, im not trying to plug here but you spend $1800 on that? jesus christ.... you could have gotten so much better for less

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
OffRoadTech Inc. Here it is before I T-boned a F-150. Afterwards the main section was still straight, but the mounts are bent, need to fix them. Not bad for a 185 pound lightweight :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
cartmanea: Why not get some '05 lights and a grill? It would look great with that bumper.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I like the '03 grille, and I don't feel like spending $$$ on the front end right now. I do plan to go with a billet grill soon though since mine is cracked for the second time.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
ok, im not trying to plug here but you spend $1800 on that? jesus christ.... you could have gotten so much better for less
here we go again:doh:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Here is my rig.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Was any of that cost labor to install? Could I get it cheaper if I put it on myself?
Yea you can get it a lot cheaper if you put it on yourself and dont have it painted. i found a website that had it for almost $1,000 but i had no way to put it on (at 260lbs) and i wanted it painted arzona beige to match my truck instead of having a 3 colored truck. my break down: $1200 for the bumper, $125 for labor, and $300 for paint job. the bumper and installation were both a little mor than i wanted to spend but it was with a reputable place and i didnt want any headaches that lingered arond for months bc i dealt with some small shop just to get it cheaper

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 96 Posts