Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bamfster, What did it set you back to do the E4OD built w/ TCI parts & billet converter? I want to do my '94 F-350 dually. I don't like or trust the E40D. I love my ol' C-6 with the Gear Vendors. I understand that a fella can upgrade the E40D to some kind/type/model "newer" type transmission?

Grrrr...Wish my truck was a stick.... :sad:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i gotta go snap a shot of my uncles 87 6.9 that he said i could have. if it wasnt for my dad saying no i would be rocking that as my DD everyday lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good looking trucks guys, I am a GM guy but I do like the 93-97?? (I think thats the yr span) trucks they are the best F series trucks IMO.

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
I love the OBS :nod:

·
Registered
77 Posts
heres my 89.. im fixin it up right now these are older pics ..its still a work truck lol..and under that is my 1952 F2 that i plan on droping a powerstroke into:thumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts

1993 f-350 4x4 216kmiles 7.3 idi strait pipe not one prob 2200 paint job it the paint was about 4 years old an been the thru the deer lease once or twice ran like a top not one prob not fast but could pull anything outta the mud an anything u hooked up to it it was my 1st truck when i was 16 im 18 now an i miss the ol camo

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
My 1st Diesel (I got it out of a field)

1983 Ford F350 Cab-Chassis w/ 11' Flat bed
-6.9 IDI Diesel
-4-speed Manual
-4.10 gears 2WD Dually
-Staight Piped
-K&N Filter
-New "Turned up" Injection pump

When I first got it:

After I painted & Mod'd it:

My 1995 Ford F350 Powerstroke 2WD Dually
- TS 6-postion chip
- FPR Mod
- IDM Mod
- DIY Intake
- 3.5" Downpipe w/ 4" Straight pipe
- ATS Tranny
- 4.10 Gears

·
Registered
353 Posts
Here's mine. I finally got around to taking the topper off of it. I've also put some diamondlites on the running boards since this pic was taken. Going next Friday to have a bedliner sprayed in it.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Well, as usual, I'm always late:doh:....Here's my '93 F-250 IDI 4x4:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Sorry, I know it was stupid posting the same pic that was in my sig, but the other pics of it aren't uploading for some reason.......

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts

Ol' Brown

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys can someone please tell me about the old 7.3 IDI Turbo, I found a great deal on one but don't know much about them someone please help!!!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts