·
Registered
1,770 Posts
nice truck

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok you guys i know theres more then just one old ford on this site, come on lets see'm

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Is it only older trucks? heres my old 94 F150 was just replaced by my 2002

Disregard ^^^

·
Registered
190 Posts
Search "OBS members represent" on this site....several pages of pics of the OBS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
94 ext cab factory turbo, 4x4

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are some nice looking trucks you guys, just keep them coming

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I dont have any pics of mine on this computer, I'll try to get some later. But here are all my vids on youtube of my truck, some of them show my truck pretty good I think :icon_ford:

YouTube - FordGuy100's Channel

Hope you guys enjoy, comment on them if you want

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I dont have any pics of mine on this computer, I'll try to get some later. But here are all my vids on youtube of my truck, some of them show my truck pretty good I think :icon_ford:
Hope you guys enjoy, comment on them if you want

Your truck sounds wicked as he!! Love the jake brake vids man!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Your truck sounds wicked as he!! Love the jake brake vids man!! :thumb:
Thanks. I think it sounds damn good as well, I always drive around with the rear window open, weither its 100* out, or 20* and snowing :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
hey fordguy100 i was watchin your vids before i realized you were on here lol, nice truck real clean!!! well heres mine....

YouTube - WOP Race Truck Driving Off 7.3 Power Stroke Diesel psych!! i wish, fav truck!

heres mine
YouTube - Txpsd9673's Channel
Well I just found this site, I was looking for a site that had a good 6.4 section (my parents have an 08).

Thanks man....I do appreciate it. Lots of time and money has gone into that truck. Started out life as a tan, N/A, 235/85/16's, ect....got it from my grandfather as a 15th birthday present back in 05. Since then I have done a lot of stuff to it to get it were its at today....and I aint even close to being done yet :icon_ford:

I fricking love that WOP PSD that thing is kick arse. Reminds me of my parents old 95 F350 CC 4x4 srw...I really ought to have bought that thing off of them when they sold it (for the 08).

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
lol ya i actually bought my truck off of my dad for 4k and boy i love that truck!!! ive dumped a pretty good amount into mine as well, ill tellya P.M. Syndrome aint cheap!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one of mu buddies suggested to me that i should put a 2002 7.3L powerstroke in place of my idi 7.3L.. i am actually thinking of doing it but dont know if i wanna replace my trusty idi motor... well only time will tell

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
oh trust me its plenty worth it. if you thought your idi was stout just wait and see a new 7.3, the only problem is the cam positioning sensor which is easy and cheap to fix. done

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I would only suggest swapping in a PSD if you had a full donor rig. You need all the wiring harness's, ect....that go along with the PSD. Plus, its going to be expensive. I just dont ever see myself doing it, maybe if I found a wrecked PSD truck for real cheap, but other than that, just to much darn work.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts