Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah that was an error. new computer, still adjusting to keyboard.

But i'd love to put 24.5 super singles on my ex, but not too keen on the idea of a huge lift, so i'm interested in this thread.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I will guess that was just a error..

only sizes are 19.5, 22.5, 24.5 inch wheels. I have 22.5"

front end is leveled with fabtech 3.5" hanger kit

My good god, that truck is so clean. Makes me want to convert mine to DRW and go 22.5's

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
I will guess that was just a error..

only sizes are 19.5, 22.5, 24.5 inch wheels. I have 22.5"

front end is leveled with fabtech 3.5" hanger kit

They also have 20's, 22's, and 24's now so guys can run offroad tires rather than semi tires.... sweet truck none the less

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I know that..but they said .5" so that's what I let them know about.

no 20's though. 19's,22's and 24's

You can get any over the .5" wheels cnc milled down 1/4" all the way around and run a normal sized 19,22, or 24" tire.

If you are wanting to run Super Singles uncut (22.5 or 24.5) get ready for some list..the smallest overall diameter 24.5" tire they make is a little over 41" tall

The tires I am running are 37.6" tall but they are narrow, well kinda 8.5" wide.

Thanks for the compliments on my truck..its taken a long time to get that way..and I am very happy with it!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
but they are/did just copy what Frank @ Rides by Reds (now known as dieselwheels.com) started years ago.

Frank was the one who created the adapters for semi wheel conversion!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
The adapters are cool and all...Im talking about the wheels though.....having the big wheel is cool but that classic alcoa bullet holes style is getting old.....

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What I want to see is an obs dually on some 22.5s. Do they even make 10 lug adapters for the obs?:icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I know what you are talking about..Frank started the CNC maching of the wheels.

dieselwheels.com

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Pictures of any 99+ CC SRW superduties on 22.5 super singles!?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
There was a picture I saw not too long ago with an OBS and 22.5's

It looked really good. It was black.

I will have the 22.5's on mine in another week.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I want an 08 CC/LB DRW lifted with the 24's and 37" mud tires.....that would look sick IMO
Not exactly like your description, but theres a black 08 CC/LB DRW here in lakeland on 22.5's lifted, tires are semi tires that are probably 37-38" tall, and my god does it look completely sick. I'd give my truck and wifes car for it, but I know if I did that I'd be walkin :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
anything over a 20'' wheel makes it look like a truck is rolling around on a pizza cutter wheel with a black rubber band wrapped around it...

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
but they are/did just copy what Frank @ Rides by Reds (now known as dieselwheels.com) started years ago.

Frank was the one who created the adapters for semi wheel conversion!
is that RED'S down in Miami if so I have seen some of there trucks at car shows they are very nice

1 - 20 of 41 Posts