Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lemon Law Attorney wants the case for 10%. Ford offered 7 yr. 200,000 mile warranty unless I request arbitration. Anyone out there have any experience with the Lemon Law, arbitration, or advise. I have had numberous oil leaks, 3 gas tank leaks. Bed plate seal repairs goind on now as well as new o-ring, lock for gas tank repairs going on now.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
my dad went to arbitration with toyta, becuase he didnt want the car anymore, they baught it back. if you like the truck and want to save some money, hell take the warrenty!

·
Registered
299 Posts
All I have to say is I know the best Lemon Law Attorney around. Will cost you 50.00 and he will collect 2,000 from them and not out of your pocket. I have refered him many times and he helped me 15 years ago. Very fast also. I never even saw him in person. I actually took my truck in for a repair and told them I had a pouch in the door with all my service records in it and now they are missing and can they reprint them for me. They did and I sent them to him. Great guys and they always were there to talk to when I called.

California Lemon Law - California Lemon Law Claim Lawyer California, California Law Lawyer Lemon Attorney Law Lemon, Car Lemon Law Automobile Lemon Laws - Barnes and Farrell

Good luck and PM me if you need more help

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have an 08 F450 that only has 2800 miles on it, but has spent 56 days in the shop and still has issues with the tranny. These all started at 750 miles so Ford has agreed to replace it. It actually will work out to your favor if you can go that route because the replacement is based on MSRP, not what your truck is worth or what you paid for it. So I would try to get a new truck out of it vice a warranty. I figure that a truck with a million mile warranty is no good if it sits in the shop all the time. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
299 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts