Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did quick search and didn't see anything recent. What's new out there?? I purchased some retro-solutions 2 years ago and the driver side just crapped out. Reached out to Todd about warranty info (No clue what it was) and did not get a response.

Looking for a plug n play.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,573 Posts
Depending on the dollar you want to spend, there's several aftermarket headlight options from $299+. What I have found that I could consider buying run $1250.
With people "building" OEM lights into LEDs the costs run up to that dollar if not higher.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depending on the dollar you want to spend, there's several aftermarket headlight options from $299+. What I have found that I could consider buying run $1250.
With people "building" OEM lights into LEDs the costs run up to that dollar if not higher.
Gotcha! I was referring to the bulb. Guess I didn't clarify that. Thanks though.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rigid and Recon are some of the best brands to consider. The quality of headlight usually depends on the amount of money that you want to spend.

·
Premium Member
10,573 Posts
Rigid doesn't make headlights for Ford Trucks, nor do they make headlight LED bulbs for Ford trucks. Recon wouldn't be my first choice for anything and that's being kind with my words.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Rigid doesn't make headlights for Ford Trucks, nor do they make headlight LED bulbs for Ford trucks. Recon wouldn't be my first choice for anything and that's being kind with my words.
I haven't had good luck with Recon's assemblies whatsoever but had no issues with their bulbs. You can get Lasfit on either eBay or Amazon for fairly cheap and I haven't had any issues whatsoever with them. For the price, I don't think you can beat Lasfit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
These are the bulbs i picked up. All off of amazon. Should be right around $100 for all. Work great for the 3-4 months ive been using them.

Syneticusa 3157 Error Free Canbus... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H5323DT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

BEAMTECH H13 LED Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JG3BBKK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

JDM ASTAR Bright White Max 80W... Amazon.com: JDM ASTAR Bright White Max 80W High Power H10 9145 9140 9050 9155 LED Fog Light Bulbs: Automotive
Do the colors of the headlamps and the foglamps match good?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts