Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all of you putting lifts on your rigs i am wondering if you guys save your factory leafs or if you are using add a leafs? mine are going to be shot soon and i need a new pair for the front end. someones gotta know someone who hangs out with a guy that mught have a set. let me know

·
Registered
222 Posts
i have a set for my f250 dont know if they will work. you live like 370 miles from me. i come home on leave the 20 of may let me know

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a set for my f250 dont know if they will work. you live like 370 miles from me. i come home on leave the 20 of may let me know
ill leave this up to the peanut gallery, Will they guys?? also if anyone has them it dont matter where you are cause UPS comes to my door so thats an easy fix,hmmm actually it sounds like a good meet and greet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
should work. i just looked up part numbers on lift kits and they matched for the f350 and f250

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats their condition and pm me a price and weight (dont need the weight till you get to where your going)

·
Registered
3 Posts
leaf springs

there in good shape and the bushings are not cracked the only reason why they came off was so i could go bigger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts