Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't know but you might want to check with a local spring shop to see what they'd charge to make up whatever it is you need. It's been quite a few years since I've bought some but the last time I checked the price on new springs was cheap enough that I didn't feel like it was worth messing around with used.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i called a local spring shop and they said it was around 750 for new spring i thought that was a bit high if you ask me

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
i know u cant use late 99-03 as the spring is a different shape they are more sqaure as where mine are a little more round. I would wait for a tech but im positive it would need to be for the obs.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i called a local spring shop and they said it was around 750 for new spring i thought that was a bit high if you ask me
Wow! I would say so. Was that installed? I"m pretty sure that I've bought a full set of individual leaves for both sides for around $200.00 . That was a while ago though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
any year rears will work, I just put 06 350 springs in my Bronco. Only modification was enlarging the shackle bolt holes for the larger super duty bolts, and I needed to trim off about 1/2" from the bottom leaf so the shackle could move

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok i bought some leafs from a 95 f350 used cause i got a good deal on all four but the have an extra leaf in the front and a spacer and an extra leaf in the rear will i need to get longer Ubolts or will the one i have work what else might i possibly need. sorry for the dumb questions.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
one more question on these dam leaf springs. how helpfull is the helper spring is it worth buying new u bolts for or should i just tost it and use the 5 normal leafs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.