Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thanks guys I have now calmed down about it but as far as thinking I was Butt hurt LOL thats not really the case its like one of those things that wasnt that cool and I didnt want to get out of hand and start running my mouth..

oh and yes for those that keep asking im sticking around because its what I love........

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
wow. sorry man. I liked ya around, now who are we gunna give a hard time. Im sorry that some memembers take things to far.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Dude...I will remove my post immediately,..I thought the female in the pic was you...I meant no disrespect,..I didn't know you were a guy....
I would've never posted a pic of someones wife,..unless I knew them really well.

I meant absolutely no disrespect.

I hope you graciously accept my apology...and do not leave on a simple misunderstanding

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I hate to see ya go man. It was nice having a different, i dunno, opinon per say around here.

Hopefully you will come back at some point.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Oh man that stinks, I liked your truck man you chimmed in a lot too, it was good to have you, come on back.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Sounds like someone is butt hurt and got their feelings hurt as well and now playing the pour me game to make the other person to start kissing up when the butt hurt person was playing around and when the kiss up person started playing around the butt hurt person couldn't handle it.:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Sounds like someone is butt hurt and got their feelings hurt as well and now playing the pour me game to make the other person to start kissing up when the butt hurt person was playing around and when the kiss up person started playing around the butt hurt person couldn't handle it.:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:
you lost me after pour me game...

anyway i know u don't know me but i've seen u post alot enjoyed having you here hopefully u don't leave...

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
????

wait, what? can you repeat that? say it 10 times fast! lol

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I hope you accept Tanks apology and remain on. Yes, we are Powerstroke based, but welcome any and all in the diesel world.

I ask that you consider Tanks apology and hang around.:nod:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes sir I do accept it.. it just was really not that cool :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
OK...now that I know your a dude,...and this whole thing got squashed...I will treat you like any other guy I know...

and by that I mean....

Man..... you got your panties in a bunch wayyyyy tooooooo fast...lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Glad your sticking around, ive been around here for a little bit and i found this site to be the BEST site ive ever been a member of, theres lots to learn and great people over here!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
ahah, love it

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
COOOOOOL:thumb::drinking4:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
I still think your truck would be sick with balck rims and medium dark silver decals....
Yea well i'm goin to sell her in a few months i'm lookin into getting a 06 model or maybe a 08 model those 250hp tunes look really nice

1 - 19 of 19 Posts