Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i was fast asleep last night and i hear my pager start ringing about 3:15 a.m. they were calling a structure fire. I waited about 10 mins because i was far from the scene to make sure it was a true fire and not a false alarm. Well within 9 mins they were calling for more personal to the scene. they were also asking mutual aid from surrounding towns. So I headed in to town and this is what i was doing with my night! Its a bad deal because it was a family business for 14 years and now they have nothing left but only to move on and keep going. I left scene about 7 a.m. to go to school. I will head out as soon as the bell rings to help with recovery of property

Didnt know this was going to be the biggest fire we have had in over 7 years! Here below is some news casts and pictures that you can look at! Just thought i would share.

NTV - KHGI/KWNB/WSWS-CA - Where your news comes first. - Grand Island, Kearney, Hastings, Lincoln | Early Morning Fire in Kearney

Kearney Hub - Fire claims True Value Hardware building

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
My brother lives just down the road in Elm Creek....for a little while longer that is, selling out and moving to MO.
I couldn't get the video, blocked here at work....

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
YEAH THATS A GOOD SIZE ONE WE HAD ONE AT INDECO SALES THAT WAS A HUGE WAREHOUSE FIRE BACK IN JANUARY WE WERE THERE FOR EVER BURNED FOREVER BUT IT WAS THREE STRIES TALL AND IT WAS 3 HUGE BUILDINGS THAT WENT UP

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya we still got guys there trying to find anything that is still good before they let a D6 go at the building. WOW when i took off my bunker gear i frooze because i was sweeting so much!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts