Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you guys know about this. There is GMC dealership by my house that just a new used truck on their lot. It's a 2007 F250 Lariat Outlaw Edition. Is there really such a beast? What where some of things on this truck that made it special. Just on a drive by I noticed Harley style headlights, black painted bumpers, and a red sticker on the side with Lariat Outlaw written on it.

I am gonna take it for a drive tomorrow. They are only asking $23k for it. That right off the bat is scaring me away. Might have to get an OASIS and see what it comes back with. I'd say Carfax too, but now you could be buying a stolen truck and not even know it.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
They are bad azz is what they are. All blacked out with black leather with red piping on the leather seats. I have only seen one. They are a special edition like the Amarillo was.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
If the 23K is scaring you because it is so "cheap" remember that the diesel truck market stinks, they want it off the lot.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never seen one, so when I saw this one, I thought is was some sort halfazz custom job or something.

I am curious to see how many miles are on it. If it's in good shape, I'll ask for an OASIS. If everything comes back clean, it might be the wife's new ride. She's been itching for a 150, but a 250 PSD would be even cooler. Then there would be two black PSDs in the drive. A boy can only dream.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the 23K is scaring you because it is so "cheap" remember that the diesel truck market stinks, they want it off the lot.
Good point good sir. :thumb:

I am getting more and more excited.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Still, 23k for an 07 is dirt azz cheap. Maybe just fuel prices. Maybe VERY HIGH mileage. Who knows till you ask.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Mark, that would be the shiz nit for sure.
Just not sure if I am ready to fill up two diesel tanks. One is bad enough.

BTW, Betty still on bed rest?

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Yeah, she gets out some, but not near as much as I would like. I found diesel here for 4.22 a gallon, so I am going to fill her up tomorrow :)

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, she gets out some, but not near as much as I would like. I found diesel here for 4.22 a gallon, so I am going to fill her up tomorrow :)
Awesome Possum!!! Wish it was that cheap down here. Some station are at $4.75, others at $4.63.

You wanna know something sick, when I ordered my truck in September of 2007 diesel was like $2.65. Then when I took delivery in November it was up to $3.10 I believe. Now look at it. Oh well, that's for another thread.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
they are pretty sweet if i could get one thats what i would get they are bad a$$

·
Served Our Country!
205 Posts
I like mine. (see pics in my gallery) I'd buy another one. I like black trucks and I don't like chrome. The red and black seats were just icing on the cake.

Jay

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
thats a sweet truck man, however i never thought id hear someone say they didnt like chrome??? to each his own i guess

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
my neighbor had a lariat outlaw it was a 07 he throw some wheels tires a lift and a few mods and let it sit in the shed and decrease the value and then just sold it. he lost a bunch of money on that deal but he just bought a new dmax and is doing the same thing. It would be fun to have money. :hehe: but those lariat outlaws are kick azz! YOu dont see them every days is what i like about them

·
Served Our Country!
205 Posts
thats a sweet truck man, however i never thought id hear someone say they didnt like chrome??? to each his own i guess
I even look for black running boards every now and then. I know they are out there, but I never seem to find a set when I have the money. I've even thought about black wheels next time I need new tires.

Jay

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
wow....that truck on ebay....I think I'm in love!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well guys, by the time I made it back to the dealership Friday morning the truck was gone.

It wasn't even out on the lot for 18 hours before it sold. Oh well. Everything happens for a reason.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts