Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the looks of the interior I thought it was a lariat but i don't see it written any place. Would this mean it is not or is there a sure shot way to tell? I apologize I feel restarted asking this. I wasn't in the market for one I am fine with xlt simple Is easy! Lol just want to know

2004 f250, dual 5" chrome stacks 285/75/16 at 10 ply, Vivian's looney (awesome) duplicolor spray bed liner on my rockers and fender lip 10" high

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
it will say lariat on the vent emblem on the side of the truck. also, a lariat will have leather seats with a white guage cluster and wood grain. xlt with have black guage cluster and cloth interior

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Oh ok sorry im on my phone and I saw his truck was an 04 In his profile

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL while selling cummins but dreaming of powerstrokes!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If you have the bin, put it at the end of ths link and create a window sticker from it
services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
If it was a Lariat, it would say on the stock fender vents normally. I say normally, because sometimes people replace them.

My guess, it's an upgraded XLT.

Sent from my EVO using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks the gauges are white and I have leather and pedal adjusters, auto tow mirror but the emblem don't say lariat that's why I was confused.

2004 f250, dual 5" chrome stacks 285/75/16 at 10 ply, Vivian's looney (awesome) duplicolor spray bed liner on my rockers and fender lip 10" high

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about the signature I just got the 6.4 sunday lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Sorry about the signature I just got the 6.4 sunday lol

sounds like a lariat to me.....:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Make the window sticker from the link i posted above, then there won't be any doubt as to how the truck rolled off the assembly line.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The link didn't work for me....
It only goes back so far, but a 6.4 should be new enough for it to work.
no luck on my '01 either, but I was able to pull up newer Superduty trucks I was looking at on the Carmax website (they have VINs in the listings).
looks like they may have really limited how far back you can go lately/

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I typed mine on that last link it came up as an fx4 style side... I thought that was a step side bed

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I typed mine on that last link it came up as an fx4 style side... I thought that was a step side bed

Styleside is Ford Speak for a regular sided bed. I think they call a step side a Flairside/Flareside or something like that.

I think for a few years, they had a FX4 Superduty that was somewhere above an XLT but below a KR... sort of a Sporty Lariat

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Here's a few questions,

• Is the Instrument cluster Metallic-faced with cream gauges?
  • Does it have Climate Control?
  • Is the Steering wheel Color-coordinated leather-wrapped with secondary audio/climate controls?
  • Does the dash have Woodgrain-style instrument panel accents?
If the answer is YES to ALL 4, then it's a Lariat.

The above items were only available on a Lariat or a package added to the Lariat, e.g. King Ranch.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts