Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically my title says it all, suspension is stock, and also any tire suggestions are grealty appreciated.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just looking at BFG a/t I think thats the ones Im gonna get now I just have to decide on a size, Where can you get a leveling kit?

·
Registered
183 Posts
my truck is identical to yours and i got 35s (315/75/16) to clear, you have to trim the lower plastic valance under your front bumper and ziptie your e brake cable behind your driver front wheel well so its not pushing on the inner fender liner. i havent had rubing issues yet but i havent taken the truck out wheeling yet either. it did drop my rpms down 400 at highway speeds.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not gonna be mudding at all, I just think the stock tires look kinda whimpy, I think im gonna do the leveling kit and check out what the (315/75/16) look like.

·
Registered
183 Posts
yeah i dont even have a leveling kit and my spring are starting to sag so if i can clear them im sure with a leveling kit you can clear them, and they do look bad a** on the truck.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
I was just looking at BFG a/t I think thats the ones Im gonna get now I just have to decide on a size, Where can you get a leveling kit?
yah the bfg's are the best ones to go with. they are a good all around tire. you can do a simple add a leaf for under 150.00.. or you can do a hanger kit for around 250.00

add a leaf: Stealth Automotive. Super LIft Add-A-Leaf kit (Front)
hanger kit: Stealth Automotive. 2" Shackle Leveling Kit

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I got the shackles would I need the shocks?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill have to wait until I get off work to see the picture, but I really like the stock rims for some reason so Im probably gonna stick with those.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Is yur truck 2wd or 4wd?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 wd, and how much do you want for your truck my brother wants a psd, and how many miles.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
UMmmm

BFG's are still a nice choice. I have used them for years w/o any problems. Never wore out a set. Had 60K on last rig and still had lot's a meat left. Keep in mind if you use the All Terrains, KO series have a wider shoe pattern.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh your 2wd.... yah those 2 kits wont work on your truck... an actually since the 2wd stands lower than the 4x4 i dont think you can fit the 285's without rubbing

well dang what do you recommend then? I was about to pm you for shipping price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts