Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a larger fuel tank for the F250 CCSB but I don't want to lose bed space.

I've seen some larger ones but they state it's long bed.

Does anyone have any ideas where to get a replacement larger fuel tank or who makes some?

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
My rememberer doesn't always work too well, but I seem to remember @ZMANN, run a bigger tank.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have something too. The PO installed it, so I don't know the manufacturer. 58 gallons, all steel, CCSB, replaced the original tank.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your rememberer worked

I have a Titan midship 50+ gal replacement on my shorty bed

it takes the place of the OEM tank
Very hesitant on the Titans. They look like excellent build quality but the price point is what is holding me back.

Do you know if there is something more affordable? Budget is around 5-600

·
Super Moderator
28,718 Posts
I would have had a hard time paying full retail also
I kept searching craigs list for my " wish list" and one day a bitter ex wife put up a brand new unit with skid plate for 200.00

, transfer flow is the other leading MFg for replacement midship tanks but they use metal and i am no fan of them

·
Registered
189 Posts
I kept searching craigs list for my " wish list" and one day a bitter ex wife put up a brand new unit with skid plate for 200.00

, transfer flow is the other leading MFg for replacement midship tanks but they use metal and i am no fan of them

I just scored a half of a laundry basket full of nice golf balls for $20 from a bitter ex-wife. Lol.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I guess I will just have to keep searching haha thank you

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

·
california deplorable
10,233 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I didn’t see transfer flow making a mid ship for anything older than the 11 + 6.7 I could be wrong tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you have another place to mount your spare - there are extra tanks that can be mounted in it's place. I believe they are around 20 gals?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I've been eyeing the Titan 67 gal. tank. Anybody have one installed? How low does it hang?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've been eyeing the Titan 67 gal. tank. Anybody have one installed? How low does it hang?
IN THE VIDEO THAT I WATCHED.....IT SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE LONGER.....A LITTLE WIDER (CLOSER TO THE DRIVE SHAFT).....AND HAVE A DIFFERENT SHAPE ON TOP IN SOME PLACES.....IT DID NOT SEEM TO HANG LOW.....

BUT IT WAS JUST A VIDEO.....

TITAN'S WEBSITE SAYS THAT IT HANGS 2.5 INCHES LOWER THAN STOCK.....

·
california deplorable
10,233 Posts
i kinda like the spare idea though i have yet to even get my spare mounted in there :look:
and a rear bumper with an expedition design that holds another 6 gallons (or twelve) and one spare.
but the idea of rotating 400 bucks worth of fuel constantly is a tad bit unnerving for a guy on social security :eek:hnoes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts