Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Matt I’m located in northern Colorado. I was recently laid off from my job and am trying to fine side work to keep me and my family afloat. I can perform extensive repairs on 6.0 powerstrokes I can perform a lot of repairs on 7.3 powerstrokes and have some experience with the 6.7 powerstroke please call if you would like me to quote you a job I can run diagnostics on the 6.0 as well my number is 303- two one 7 17 five 3
Plenty of references if needed
Thank you

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I wish you luck finding work. Keep your head up.
BTL

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
You may find side work on craigslist. I know when I got out of the military the job hunt took a bit longer than I expected. So I started doing side jobs. Hauling trailers, fixing pool pumps, shade-tree mechanic work I was capable of, (mostly water pumps, brakes, suspension work type stuff. Heck even had the neighborhood mowing contract for probably 20% of the homes lol. It was only for a few months and barley paid the bills but it helped while I was interviewing, and searching etc. I would looks at the gigs and wanted section of craigslist. You'd be amazed at how SOME DIESEL shops like to rip folks off so they go to craigslist and sometimes get lucky or leads or good techs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts