Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to get too long winded, but I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I was surfing around the internet trying to decide on my next set of tires since I don't really like my KM2's and decided on some Nitto Mud Grapplers. Without getting into the exact numbers, I found a place online that had them for WAY less than anyone else, but I didn't know if it was a reputable company or anything like that. When I checked Discount Tire Direct I noticed they price matched. I sent them the email with the link to the site and promptly got a reply that said they would beat the price by $10. Not much, but better than a kick in the pants. Yesterday when I looked at the other site they had a deal where if you "Bought them in the next 5 minutes" you got 5% off the already low price. Today that deal was gone. Despite that I called to see what Discount Tire Direct could do. To my suprise and complete satisfaction they beat the price that they could not even see by $10. The deal was so good I ended up buying tires 2 or 3 months before I planned. The guy I spoke to ("T.C.") was very personable and professional. I have never used them before, but at this point I have nothing but good things to say. Can't wait to get my new "shoes"! :woot: Too often the bad things are the only things you hear about on the internet, so I just wanted to say "Keep up the good work guys (and gals)." :thumb:
-Aaron

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Not to get too long winded, but I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I was surfing around the internet trying to decide on my next set of tires since I don't really like my KM2's and decided on some Nitto Mud Grapplers. Without getting into the exact numbers, I found a place online that had them for WAY less than anyone else, but I didn't know if it was a reputable company or anything like that. When I checked Discount Tire Direct I noticed they price matched. I sent them the email with the link to the site and promptly got a reply that said they would beat the price by $10. Not much, but better than a kick in the pants. Yesterday when I looked at the other site they had a deal where if you "Bought them in the next 5 minutes" you got 5% off the already low price. Today that deal was gone. Despite that I called to see what Discount Tire Direct could do. To my suprise and complete satisfaction they beat the price that they could not even see by $10. The deal was so good I ended up buying tires 2 or 3 months before I planned. The guy I spoke to ("T.C.") was very personable and professional. I have never used them before, but at this point I have nothing but good things to say. Can't wait to get my new "shoes"! :woot: Too often the bad things are the only things you hear about on the internet, so I just wanted to say "Keep up the good work guys (and gals)." :thumb:
-Aaron
I wasn't able to do any price match deals with 'em, they were already the cheapest place I could find the E load range tire I wanted.

Great place to get tires from :thumb:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wow... Just realized you guys were a sponsor here. I'll post up for a quote in a new thread...

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just bought a set of snowys and wheels for the wifes car, and after I placed the order online they called to say they were out of stock...and upgraded me to a better tire at no charge!
This is where the next set for my truck are comming from!
Thx x2

·
Registered
769 Posts
I bought my last 4 sets of tires from them. Can't beat 'em and the in store service is great.

·
Registered
291 Posts
A little update, the tires I bought last year for the wifes car started to rub as the car settled(aged). The tire they upgraded me to is slightly too big for the car. I was a bit pissed and fired off an email to customer service. I had a reply from Mitch in customer service by 530am the next day! They totally took care of me, they got me a new set in the factory size, paid for the change over and return shipping of the old tires. I really couldn't believe how well I was taken care of, I thought I would have to shell out a bunch of bucks for the pro-rating of the tires ect. They said it was their mistake.

I will never make a another tire purchase without checking with Discount tire direct!

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts