Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to narrow down my search of tires for my 2008 F-350 CC Diesel.

Has anyone tried the BFG KM 2's on a newer model Diesel (heavier than older trucks)? I was going to order them yesterday from Discount, but in the 35x12.50 size they are D load and they didn't reccomend them with such a heavy truck. On my older F-350's I got great wear out of BFG MT's and my brother has over 80,000 miles on his MT's (on a Jeep Wrangler though).

If the MT's don't work I'm leaning towards the Nitto Grappler. I am really tired of not getting more than 20,000 miles on a set of tires.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone use KM2's ??

I'm looking for anyone's review on the KM2's with a f-250 or 350. They are rated a D in the 35x12.50 for 18's.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hey man,
Thats funny they didnt recommend them, I was all set to order the kuhmo kl71 (e range) and he said to go with the km2 and Ive got a dually!
So ive got headin my way right now 6 35/12.50r17 BFG KM2s.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i had 35/12.5r18 km2's on my 00 crewcab short bed, 4in lift. i had 14,000 miles on them and swapped them out to toyo a/ts, im putting the km2's on my new to me 05 crewcab long bed

once had my bed completely stacked full with bricks and the tires bulged a tiny but i wasn't concerned about the tires, more about my axle. and i have hauled various boats, and enclosed trailers and such and they haul fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts