Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before, if you needed a Cover for a King Ranch truck, you would have to buy the COMPLETE set from a Salvage Yard or pay top dollar at the Ford Dealership. We have been making and selling these King Ranch Leather Covers to the local Ford dealerships for over 4 years now. Don't lose your chance to own this Genuine Raw Cow Hide Leather King Ranch Cover. They are individually hand-crafted in Texas. Our exclusive patented lacing hole reinforcement system ensures a tight custom fit.

How do I clean and maintain my King Ranch Cover?
We recommend that you use Lexol or any Leather Conditioner. Spray the Leather Conditioner onto a cloth pad and then rub into the Leather Cover. Avoid all purpose cleaners and protectant's because they will stain the leather.

Shipping?
We will ship your BRAND NEW King Ranch Leather Cover with USPS FOR FREE. Please give us 1 days to process your order. Shipping will take 2-4 Business Days. Free Shipping for US customers only, except for customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada.

We are the manufacturer and the product ships out from our office in Houston Texas, not some distributor in another state or country! We manufacture all of our covers to the OEM specs, genuine leather! Each leather cover is hand made and tested for fitting before it is packed and shipped!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Do yall do any thing other than king ranch

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Diesel Addict
74 Posts
Can y'all do a 97 f250 40/20/40 in black fabric?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
99 Posts
been searching ford steering wheel covers since the leather on the top of my steering wheel is going bad...think this may end up the best solution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts