Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so, one of my closest buddies lives in one of those highly congested apartment complexes, the kind you hate going to in a big truck do to the lack of parking and tight corners. the other day while driving through looking for a spot i set off a car alarm on one of those honda racers, (you know, the ones with cheap looking rims, and a ridiculous looking plastic spoiler) long story short, this guys parks like a jackazz. so i can't help giving him an extra throttle snap to set his alarm off every time i drive by now just so he has to get off his azz and turn it off. i find humor in this for some reason i guess.:hehe: i'm sure you guys have similar stories about car alarms, please share them with us.

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
I like setting off the doctors car alarms in the parking garage at work.
Craig

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, i figured that with all the straight pipes on here, there would be more story than this

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
My exhaust doesn't set off alarms, my stereo does though!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
hell every night i drive down the street and most of the alarms go off. keep in mind im not doing in on purpose it just happens. but its funny in parking garages

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
If I pass a car and hear it chirp I hammer it right away to go ahead and finish the deed:hehe:

I know how people are in apartment complexes. A few months ago I came home to find one space open, but on one side a car had parked their drivers side right on the line, and on the other side the passenger side was right on the line, despite the fact that they would have been fine to park in the center of the space. Well I was in the van that day, so I backed it in that little space and went out the back doors of the van. The next morning I watched as the person that had their driver's door less than a foot from the side of my van got in their passenger door and crawled across to the driver's seat.
There's probably people in this neighborhood that'd like to know who I am. I leave notes on cars all the time for parking like they own the place, guests parking in the front row taking up resident's spaces, parking in handicap spaces, etc....yeah I'm a prick, but with good reason......

·
Registered
570 Posts
some jackass parked liked that and it was the last spot in the lot of my school so i squeezed it in anyway. Then im washing my truck the next day and relized a four letter word is KEYED into my passanger door. I flipped out and went straight to my school officer. we then watched the video survailance, caught the kid who did it and the prick spent the night in jail with a felony charge. $1000 to go get the door repainted and blended with the rest of the truck. Some people just have no respect.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
some jackass parked liked that and it was the last spot in the lot of my school so i squeezed it in anyway. Then im washing my truck the next day and relized a four letter word is KEYED into my passanger door. I flipped out and went straight to my school officer. we then watched the video survailance, caught the kid who did it and the prick spent the night in jail with a felony charge. $1000 to go get the door repainted and blended with the rest of the truck. Some people just have no respect.
that sucks man. I worry about this alot...ever been in a place where parking spaces are super tiny..and you park in 2 to keep your but from hangin out? I have and i worry about gettin keyed.

I will normally park in 2 places if its not a very buissy place ya know? or farther out in the lot so i dont take up places for other peeople up close

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I pass a car and hear it chirp I hammer it right away to go ahead and finish the deed:hehe:

I know how people are in apartment complexes. A few months ago I came home to find one space open, but on one side a car had parked their drivers side right on the line, and on the other side the passenger side was right on the line, despite the fact that they would have been fine to park in the center of the space. Well I was in the van that day, so I backed it in that little space and went out the back doors of the van. The next morning I watched as the person that had their driver's door less than a foot from the side of my van got in their passenger door and crawled across to the driver's seat.
There's probably people in this neighborhood that'd like to know who I am. I leave notes on cars all the time for parking like they own the place, guests parking in the front row taking up resident's spaces, parking in handicap spaces, etc....yeah I'm a prick, but with good reason......
i understand you fully, sometimes we all just have to be pricks to get the point across:hehe::thumb:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
that sucks man. I worry about this alot...ever been in a place where parking spaces are super tiny..and you park in 2 to keep your but from hangin out? I have and i worry about gettin keyed.

I will normally park in 2 places if its not a very buissy place ya know? or farther out in the lot so i dont take up places for other peeople up close
me and my dad both will part in the farthest spot away from the store, and cars

·
Registered
171 Posts
In my complex someone keeps parking in my wifes covered parking and the closest parking that isnt reserved is a block away. It was our stupid downstairs neighbor that kept telling his buddies to park there. This one idiot continued to do it in this dropped bowtie and I asked politely for him to move it and explained that the spot is reserved. He didnt move it. I saw it parked there the other day so guess what I did. I jumped out of my truck and wrapped my tow strap around his hitch and pulled his truck out of the spot. He came out and asked what the f I was doing. I thought of things I might say if he caught me in the act previously so I used this line. I thought you would be thanking me for the $250 dollars for a tow truck you would have had to pay had I not been so nice hahaha

·
Registered
91 Posts
I park in handicap every morning because i have a legit reason, breaking my femur so im in a chair and on crutches. but every time i pull into the school parking lot people always are thinking WTF is this kid doing lifted PSD on 38's parking in handicap. i got used to it an just laugh at their reactions because i can park there.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
In my complex someone keeps parking in my wifes covered parking and the closest parking that isnt reserved is a block away. It was our stupid downstairs neighbor that kept telling his buddies to park there. This one idiot continued to do it in this dropped bowtie and I asked politely for him to move it and explained that the spot is reserved. He didnt move it. I saw it parked there the other day so guess what I did. I jumped out of my truck and wrapped my tow strap around his hitch and pulled his truck out of the spot. He came out and asked what the f I was doing. I thought of things I might say if he caught me in the act previously so I used this line. I thought you would be thanking me for the $250 dollars for a tow truck you would have had to pay had I not been so nice hahaha
RIGHT ON DUDE! ive been waiting for the day i could do that!

Its just fun to pull things.....PERIOD haha!

·
Registered
198 Posts
LOL! yea 2 sweet!

As for parking, yea it can be a pain like today, i went downtown, bad enough already to find a space, let alone getting into it.

parking at stores, i dont mind walking a little more so i park where there no one else around.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
My buddy gets offended looks when he parks his lifted suburban on 35's in the handicaped spots... I've seen people change directions to walk towards him to say somthin, untill he starts settin his wheel chair out the door... he's parilized from the chest down! Some people have actuly been givin him crap, untill he starts gettin out! The sheepish looks are priceless! Stereotypin' jerks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't set the alarms off with my truck that often but I every time I go downtown with my Street Glide there isn't a silent car on the entire street downtown!! Truck doesn't fit in the parking garage at the mall either lol bike does though!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I work for a short line railroad servicing a paper mill. we use a 1500hp switch engine that natualy aspirated v12 with straight stacks. (its LOUD!) theirs a guy with a prety nice 69 chevy nova that parks right next to the tracvks every day and he has a car alarm and I juice the throtle every time i go by it to set it off. :D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Never had the exhuast set one off but my stereo has been known to set an alarm or two off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts