Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stories keep coming and coming...I was on the way to AutoZone yesterday, and this Integra with the loud annoying rubber band sounding exhaust peels out of the Target and goes the other direction. While I'm sitting at the stop light, he pulls up next to us in my truck...again, Right next to the 6" exhaust...(they always stop there dont they?) Anyway, my buddy told me he kept eyeballin my truck, so I waited...I dropped the truck into 3rd gear to get some really good smoke on him...he was lucky though, the wind was blowing too hard and it missed him by a few inches. Anyway, I put it back in drive and we take off around this corner. He's trying soooo hard but can't keep up. Eventually he gives up and my buddy (who drives an 06 Cummins) reaches out the window and starts clapping at the Integra. :hehe: The dude gives up the finger and drives off. Well we get what we needed from Auto Zone, and while we are checking out the dude with the Integra walks in. He's giving he dirty looks from hell the whole time. LOL When we leave he's out there with his other Ricer buddies talkin s*it! As we leave they're all staring and talkin s*it, so I give them something to think about as I go by...a little COAL....:woot:

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice kill too bad the wind was blowing lol

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
killed an Integra with your rig?? that's like skeet shooting a 10 gauge!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts