Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this morning I had to do a little running around so I was pulling out of my road onto the main road. The main road is a two lane with a suicide lane. As I am getting ready to pull out I let one rig go by and pull out in front of the next. Giving them plenty of space since we were both looking at a red light in less than an 1/8th mile. Well this jerkwad swings out to pass me:tard:. I look up see the light is green and floor board it leaving the little SR5 4x4 yota to contemplate the poor decision.:hehe: Well the next light is only a 1/4 mile away and of course it is red. The light turns green and I take off at a nice fuel saving pace only to see this :tard: trying to pass me again.:dunno: So the Ron White voice in my head says "I don't think so scooter" and floor board it yet again. This time the yota actually learned their lesson and stayed back. When we got to the next light I got in the turn lane and they did worse than the ricer flyby. They wouldn't even pull up and make eye contact.:crazy::rofl::hehe: I guess they learned that our big slow heavy trucks aren't quite so slow.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
a kill is a kill is a kill. very nice Josh!!!! teach them a lesson!!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Good kill :thumb:

You always no its good when no eye contact is given lol

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe it was just the fat rear end in front of them. :dunno:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Great kill. A buddy of mine traded his '01 psd (gave him $11,500) for a yota tacoma, and he wants to run me:bottom: I hate them tin cans!

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
sweet kill!

·
Banned
0 Posts
So Josh during this Ron White moment did you have the cigarette and tumbler in hand? They call me Westcoaststrokin!

·
Banned
94 Posts
LOL!! Matt, That was funny!!!!

John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts