Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got my sct and custom tunes this week and now everybody wants to race me "or maybe its the otherway around" but anyways left the house came to a light there was mr.dodge next to me the light turned green we took off normal then he punched it so I punched it and dusted him so we cam to another light and now it was on so light turned green and all he saw was black smoke in his face as I blew past him it was great

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I love it still scared to really push the truck I keep wanting to back off its just so fast now

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
It's a blast with all of the power you can easily unleash from these trucks!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yeah I love it still scared to really push the truck I keep wanting to back off its just so fast now
be easy with backing off it hard, when I get off it to quick the truck thinks its going to shift but there is no throttle there and it like bucks into gear. Im sure you'll get it and understand what I mean, so for me I just hold it and keep letting it rip! :nate:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.