Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out headin to a softball game to see some girls, when i got stopped at a red light and a 02 cummins with intransits pulled up next to me i could see the edge juice with attitude on his a pillar, and startin revin his truck up so when the light turned green i left him in a big cloud of smoke :icon_ford: and made him look like an idiot, it was awesome:hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
:thumb:they hate it when they lose, especially when they're chipped.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congrats on the kill :thumb:

On a side note you should check out the Nebraska thread:thumb:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sweet, what mods do u have?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Another routine Cummins kill. :zzz:

Good one man. Nothing quite like a good embarasement :thumb:.

Ken....

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Since when did psd's beating ctd's become "routine" :dunno::hehe:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I dont know, I think it may be more routine for a PSD from this site, to beat a cummins on the street. If you think about it most people that own a diesel will first buy the chip that is marketed the most. A lot of consumers have superchips, hypertech, banks, edge ; before learning and going to the custom tuning of a DP, TW, SCT, Smarty, EFI Live that would be the top tuner of each specific brand.

Everyone knows that the cummins can, and do make more power than any of the powerstrokes. Tuner for tuner though I think gap is a whole lot closer.

So good kill, it is always nice to hear a lowly powerstroke killing a big bad CTD.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
You forgot Bully dog.:nod:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
I dont know, I think it may be more routine for a PSD from this site, to beat a cummins on the street. .
On this site, yeah......I mean it's like everyone believes a chipped 7.3 is superior to a z06 or something because it "won off the line" That's not racing. I read the other mustank kill thread that everyone got upset with the 10-sec mustang and psd tow rig owner because his blinders aren't thick enough that he'll believe a chipped 7.3 will beat a stock (99+ at least) mustang gt. It won't, not in a real race. Not steppin' on toes here, just making a valid point that some kills are just too good to be true.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
That wasn't at all what I was saying when I said on this site. I meant that the members of this forum are generally the ones who are more educated on proper mods, better tuners, not just off the self generic tunes and mods that the guy at the local "performance" shop said would make their truck "the fastest."
This thread is about him killing a cummins. That is all its not impossible to believe.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
I never said it was impossible, because it isn't. Maybe it's routine due to picking and choosing the slowest ones to race? :hehe: There are differences to each forum that exists for these engines, but I don't think you're going to get any worse or better advice here than you would say on psn, or tds. It's a different group everywhere you go, the atmosphere is hardly the same board to board but for the most part the information is going to be the same or very similar. I do wish that the bigger PSD names were on here. Guys like Greg (Dockboy) Mike Dillehey (BigRpowr) David Lott (Powerstrokewizard I think) Dockboy is here, but rarely active and when he does get on he gets run off because he's tells it like it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts