Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the first one.

heres the second one. I hit him with my truck. Not a scratch on my big bumper. lol:hehe:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That red one was hit by yours?

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
The second one was a 1500....... but still a dodge.

WTH happened???

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the guy in the cummins behind me kept screwin with me so i gave him a lil second hand powersmoke

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
That is friggin awesome. Where can I get a bumper like yours? OMG you have to make a "Ford Vs. Dodge" slideshow or something that shows your truck as is, and then that pic :hehe: That sucks that it happened to him but DANG should've had a :icon_ford:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
guys im kidin lol i didnt hit him i just saw a smashed dodge so i had to get a pic of it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok we just bought a high dollar camera so il get a bunch of pics and put somethin together

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Hey black I figured you were joking about the ram but i wasn't joking about your bumper. How many bones was it? And will it hold a winch? I'd like one like that, maybe not so crazy though

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh ya it cost me just over 800. Ya you can get it with winch, umm receiver hitch. BUT bradford built doesnt make them anymore i dnt think. Its like lighting bumpers now or somehtin. Il have to double check

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
oh ya it cost me just over 800. Ya you can get it with winch, umm receiver hitch. BUT bradford built doesnt make them anymore i dnt think. Its like lighting bumpers now or somehtin. Il have to double check
MAN that's alot of money i don't have. It's a beast though man. I'd like to have a winch someday with the truck being 2WD it makes me nervous. If I get it stuck I do NOT want to call a bowtie guy... or especially a ram.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That is funny...but on Cummins Forum we usually call a kill when you out pull or out race the other truck..not dump a little smoke on them...haha. Smoke is still funny but nice "kill"..lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts