Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to trouble shoot a suddenly non-working power passenger seat. I found a wiring diagram for it here on PSO, but I don't know where to find the connectors on the diagram. I am trying to find out if I have power to the seat control ( 10 position ) and track back where I am loosing it. To do this I need to know the pin designations on the connectors and where the connectors are physically located in the truck. I know where the connector to the switch is and where the engine bay fuse box is, but have no idea of where everything in between is. As a point of interest, I swapped the switch with the one on the driver's seat and all functions work fine, so I imagine I am not getting power to the switch, as no functions work at all to adjust the seat. Heating and cooling, however do work on the passenger seat.

Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Might help if you give the year and model of your truck?

Reactions: Hydro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I thought all that was in the info I uploaded when I joined. I will have to revisit that.

Anyhow, the truck is a 2014 F250 Crew Cab Lariat with Turbo Diesel 4x4 non-dually.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts