Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told the key pad to unlock the doors was after market on my truck when I bought it used. Is there any one with a 2004 that has a stock key pad? Dealership didn't have the code and I want to see if I can reset it. The dealership was no help.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much would it cost?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Post a pic up I have key pad on my 04 factory also . U can look under the dash if the factory code is still programed and the code is on a box under the dash its hard to find but its there

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll send u the vin in a little bit. And I'll post a pic as soon as get home in about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yes that's the after market stick on its blue tooth ny buddy just TOT one for his from Ford was 60 bucks I'm not sure if they can reprogram them idk they done with a code then u program it own might just b easier to het a new one might wana call Ford and ask if they can reprogram the after market ones

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn was hoping it was a stock one. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I will. Post pic of my factor one in few hours

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My mom has a 2006 king ranch dually and her key pad looks a little different than mine. Wasn't sure if the king ranch got a nicer unit besides the color matching plastic or not.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have the same as above pictured, IS IT AFTERMARKET ???? and IS IT BLUETOOTH ????? mine has a factory ford ID card with code on it in my owners manual, i bought the truck used, but i would like to move the pads location if it is bluetooth.
Shawnb99 is yours in the same location as mine?

·
Registered
726 Posts
The king ranch may b diff not sure might be some of the diffrence

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here's pic of my factory 04 kr key pad

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think yours is factory just kr is diffrent

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll have to take a look under the dash and see if I can find the code. Hopefully someone with a fx4 will post a pic and I can compare the two.

·
Registered
726 Posts
They factory and aftetmarket almost identical just one seems to be thicker than the other from what I seen Eairler

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
I've got the exact same one, mines a KR. I'll PM you my factory default code it's worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 19 of 19 Posts