Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD........

I have sold a few different units on here. You can look into my history, everyone is always happy with the deals.

I have a lightly used DNX9140 out of my own vehicle I am selling. Factory warranty for 1 year left that I can put into your name. The harness will be brand new as well as the mic, GPS antena and other plugs. Most of the plugs were the same between old and new so I just left my old ones in and you get mostly brand new harnesses. I will include the KCA-IP301v iPod adapter with it. If you would like any other accesories with it, just let me know I can work you a deal.

Asking *SOLD*

• 2DIN 6.98” Wide VGA TFT Active Matrix Display with Reverse Tilt™ Mechanism
• Built-in Advanced Garmin® Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii Mapping
• Built-In Bluetooth by Parrot®
• TMC Traffic Ready (GTM10)
• Built-In 5.1 DSP With Digital Time Alignment & 13-Band EQ
• 24-Bit Digital-To-Analog Converter
• DVD-Video / DiVX Playback
• iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control With Alphabet Search
• Multi-Language GUI Menu
• Variable Colour Illumination
• Selectable Wallpapers & Customizable Backgrounds
• SAT Ready (Requires CA-SR20V + Sirius SC-C1 Tuner or KCA-XM100V + XM Mini Tuner)
• HD Radio Ready
• 5 Volt Pre-outs x 6
• 2 x USB Inputs, 2 x AV Inputs, 1 x Rear Camera Input, 1 x AV Output,
• 2 x External Switches For Relay Control Outputs for garage doors, lighting, trunk, etc.
• Firmware upgradeable (go to Car Electronics Support Information | Kenwood Corporation for latest firmware versions)

·
Registered
742 Posts
I have a dnx 7100. Is it worth the upgrade?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO yes, but I am always a tech guy and try to stay up on whats new and exciting.

The user interface on the 9140 is leaps and bounds above compared to the 7100. It is much more user friendly, and there are some easy hard buttons to acess things you adjust on a regular basis such as EQ and most importantly that annoying "v-sel" button finally is eliminated to cycle between screens. As far as hard specs, the 9140 is in the Excelon line so a few nice user features come attached with that. Such as dual USB drives, 5 Volt Pre-outs, and external 12v switched outputs. Those are just a couple of the differences if you pull them up on Kenwood you will see many more...

·
Registered
742 Posts
tempting but i think i'm gonna stpend the money on performance. Your next one maybe?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD... Thanx guys for the interest. A member drove down today and picked it up......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts