Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Right now, it's about a 50 hp gain. You probably won't see the potential gains like we saw in the 6.4L anytime soon.
The word I've been hearing is that the turbo on the 6.7L leaves very little room for improvements, and the 6.7L calibration is very complicated. I am sure the Ford calibrators are making things very difficult, and I wouldn't be surprised if the engine itself has had the hardware a little short changed to stop the big powermakers from making the kind of power the 6.4L has made.

That said, I think we'll see some good things from KEM down the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Innovative ran a 14.6 with the dpf still in place, I doubt we see anything north of 500hp with the 6.7 tuner only, but upgrade the turbo and all hell might break loose with that alone.
Nope there is still a lot left in it.... With just a tune and a delete pipe they are getting 470 at the wheels...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
theres plenty of room left in these things. Ford had these trucks tuned up pretty crazy during testing to ensure durability. Thats just from what i've heard. Give it a few months and im sure you'll see progress being made

1 - 6 of 6 Posts