Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having lots of trans problems, stacked shifts, and overall bad performance with my updated spartan tunes 250, 275, 310...
I finally gave up on spartan tunes and what i consider poor service.
I decided to try mikes tunes from kem. Man what a difference, all of my trans problems are gone. The truck shifts great, pulls harder, its snappier and the trans is not binding anymore. It even idles better. I cant say enough about kems tunes.
If you guys are having problems like was try kems tunes. Ill never go back to spartan tunes.:woot::woot::rofl::nod::thumb:

·
Registered
436 Posts
First I've heard about issues with a Spartan tune.

Glad your truck is doing better though!

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
good to know there other great choices out here then just Spartan tunes. You never hear much about KEM

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Not the first time I've heard this, either.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I was having lots of trans problems, stacked shifts, and overall bad performance with my updated spartan tunes 250, 275, 310...
I finally gave up on spartan tunes and what i consider poor service.
I decided to try mikes tunes from kem. Man what a difference, all of my trans problems are gone. The truck shifts great, pulls harder, its snappier and the trans is not binding anymore. It even idles better. I cant say enough about kems tunes.
If you guys are having problems like was try kems tunes. Ill never go back to spartan tunes.:woot::woot::rofl::nod::thumb:
Thank you for your support!

Mike

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is someone able to buy a DashDaq from one of the suppliers loaded with the Kem tunes or do you have to buy the DashDaq seperate and then purchase the tunes? Thanks.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I also have KEM tuning in the form of 275, 310 and 345 tunes. My trans couldn't be happier.

Mike's customer service is also the best I've ever had from a tuner. A++ in my book.

Drew

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is someone able to buy a DashDaq from one of the suppliers loaded with the Kem tunes or do you have to buy the DashDaq seperate and then purchase the tunes? Thanks.
Call Aaron at rudys or Kem performance and make sure they have kem tunes.
Much better than spartan tunes if you ask me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would also like to know if you can get the Kem tunes on the DashDaq, I see they are just on Livewire off of Kem's website. I plan on ordering all my parts from Rudy's at the end of the week so any input would be helpful.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would also like to know if you can get the Kem tunes on the DashDaq, I see they are just on Livewire off of Kem's website. I plan on ordering all my parts from Rudy's at the end of the week so any input would be helpful.
Yes you can get them from Aaron installed with kem tunes.
Tell Aaron C.J. had nothing but the best things to say about Aaron at rudys and mike at kem's. These guys are the best.

·
Registered
921 Posts
i have spartan.. my trans got rebuilt completely at 26K miles 3k miles later my trans was sticking in 2nd gear today.. and i dont really beat on my truck anymore for fear of it breaking.. id switch to something else but im lazy and a cheap ***

1 - 17 of 17 Posts