Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well let me start with i also am on the list with the billion other people who are looking to get the most out their 6.4. i'd imagine out of all these people some one must know an asumed or realistic shiping date from either matt or mike. since there is no point in calling them at this point i'm turning my impatience over to the mercy of the forum. anyone with any information about the new product would be greatly appreciated as im sure im not the only one a little beyond curious at this point.

thanks and i look forward to any and all info

chris

·
Registered
139 Posts
:doh::icon_ford:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I hate to be the one to tell you but I dont know. Just keep that chin up and it will be here before you know it, Kinda like Christmas, or when you have been locked up for 4 months and you have 2 to go, you know your girlfriend has it in for her when you get out:nod:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I hate to be the one to tell you but I dont know. Just keep that chin up and it will be here before you know it, Kinda like Christmas, or when you have been locked up for 4 months and you have 2 to go, you know your girlfriend has it in for her when you get out:nod:

FA SHO!!! :hehe:

·
Registered
42 Posts
talked to matt today!!! soon very very soon!!! i can say but i have the date and all looks good hold on guys sooner than you think.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I am sure the tunes will be great....worth waiting for and all that....but I SURE AS HELL am GLAD that I already have mine set up DPF delete....believe me every time I drive it I am HAPPY I went the way I did....hell by the time Spartan gets his tuner out I will have saved enough money on fuel alone to buy a second tuner if I want......not to mention the fun I have had driving!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:hehe::hehe::hehe::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is hilarious! i talked to them today and if all goes as planned and no other "set backs" happen should see it..... i'd say before the end of the month soooo ......... at least i have a good solid date in my mind before i have to start loosing sleep again! and my nerves in the crapper!

but thats not a set date by anyone, things that cant be predicted happen. ( like i have room to talk i'm as impatient as a 8 year old on christmas eve. or as stroken 49's put it an inmate waiting to get out!!!)

with as good as these guys are they should be able to predict the future!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Nordberg, have you already given Spartan your credit card number for billing? I'm on the list but I figure the REAL list is the people who've paid!

I have emailed Matt (no response) but haven't called because I figure he's swamped with calls and I'm trying to trust that I'll actually be able to get the tune within a month or so. All these people talking about SCT's DPF delete tune being available now makes it hard to keep waiting.

Josh

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Nordberg, have you already given Spartan your credit card number for billing? I'm on the list but I figure the REAL list is the people who've paid!

I have emailed Matt (no response) but haven't called because I figure he's swamped with calls and I'm trying to trust that I'll actually be able to get the tune within a month or so. All these people talking about SCT's DPF delete tune being available now makes it hard to keep waiting.

Josh
I would not rush in myself. Take a deep breath and take a wait and see attitude. I'm waiting till I see what all the tuners come out with and then I can make an educated decision on which product is right for me. To be honest with you I realy don't give a rats *** about 500 hp tunes... i want a tune that will get my MPG up. I use my truck to tow not for pulling a sleade or drag racing.

I now it's hard waiting but sometimes it's better to wait then throw your money away. Now naturaly if another couple of months go by and the player have not changed then I would make a decision at that time and let the chip fall where they will.

IMHO :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Josh
no i havent given matt or mike my credit card number yet but i am on both of their lists. im fairly possitive it will be in my hand within 2 possibly three weeks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm with you snowman -- performance is great, but I just want the same mileage I enjoyed with my 7.3L. This 14mpg-empty crap is killing me.

I'm being patient and just trying not to drive much in the meantime.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What are their programers worth, and by custom tunes, what sort of numbers can you get outa SCT or KEM ? I will be getting the DPF delete as well. Just doing some more research.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Got the call from Matt. :woot: Should be shipping by the end of the week depending where you are on the list. Hang in there.:thumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
werd any info on this product?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts