Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

should we use the OLD Cali section

• Lets use the old section & use the WCS NorCal classifieds & maint area only??

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since AF's can't seem to get our stuff on the 1st page, do u guys think we should go back & use the old Cali section?????

Just thought I'd throw it out there, lets get a vote cuz personally I am sick of having to search for stuff when it used to send me anything that was put in that area......................

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
You went to a lot of trouble getting this new section. We should still use this one IMO.

All these posts show up on the main page for me. Always have. :dunno:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u suck...................LOL I have to search to see anything IE: I have to go to the main section to see if there are new posts

someone came to the WCS section a couple days ago, I just saw it today.....:sad:

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
I can't get it to show up for me either. But I'm subscribed to all the CA threads so an update on the front page isn't a huge deal for me.

·
Super Duper Duty
1,660 Posts
I prefer it this way cuz if it keeps all the other random people out. like the what do you do for a living thread etc we had all kinds of extra garbage in there. I like the privacy. I dont really even look at the rest of the org anymore. its not like it used to back in the day

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you are right about that.......we do have our own little private section.
I figured I'd throw it out there, I guess I should just stop being lazy & check the main wcs sub threads daily

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.