Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family has grown between kids and pets. Looking to get something to haul everyone around in now.
For now the minivan will do, but the dogs will outgrow that in a year. So started looking at the F250.

Anyone else have a family of six? Just people in that count. If we do people and the dogs that will travel, then we are up to nine.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Ever consider an Expedition ? 9,000 tow capacity three rows of seating and a ton of room in the back for gear. I may be going this route, to go camping, haul ATVs and have room for the dog and extra friends.

Tony

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever consider an Expedition ? 9,000 tow capacity three rows of seating and a ton of room in the back for gear. I may be going this route, to go camping, haul ATVs and have room for the dog and extra friends.

Tony
Thought was crossing my mind, but travel trailer would probably be about 10,000 loaded up and about 32' long.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Thought was crossing my mind, but travel trailer would probably be about 10,000 loaded up and about 32' long.
We have a 33' and it weights about that. We camp as seasonals though so we don't tow it around. I had the dealer deliver it for us. They delivered it with a pretty sweet F350, the guys said it was like towing nothing with that truck. We're up in the White Mountains in NH

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They delivered it with a pretty sweet F350, the guys said it was like towing nothing with that truck. We're up in the White Mountains in NH
See. lol Right there. Towing like it was nothing. I have towed plenty a trailer here and there that YOU knew it was back there. Wouldn't let you forget it.

Then I have pulled other ones that were better suited to the tow vehicle and you would forget they were back there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone seen anything about 2018 model release date? (my google fu is failing me today maybe)
If I ordered a F250 or F350 now, would I get the 2017 or 2018?

I thought I read somewhere that they had stopped taking orders for 2017s...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts