Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my 2010 f250. I really feel bad for all the guys with problems with their truck's. I could have picked up a used 09-08 but I wanted to get something brand new. I get ok gas millage but haven't even made it thought a whole tank of gas yet. Who else has a 2010 ford here? I'm about to go on a 4000 mile trip pulling a 8k toy hauler so I hope I don't break down during the move. I have to go to CA for a new job and I'm taking about 30 days to see a bunch of off road motorcycle, ATV riding areas. I want better MPG like most of you guys but I'm not going to change a bunch of stuff to do it. You never know I might start with something simple like a superchip. My Ford dealer told me if I buy it from them they will cover my truck if something breaks. Does that sound right to you guys? I have read a lot of stuff on here and I like this forum thanks for the support.

·
Premium Member
13,243 Posts
get them to buy a spartan set up ( if they will)... not a superchip.. youll be glad you did..

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
get them to buy a spartan set up ( if they will)... not a superchip.. youll be glad you did..
Yes that is a great idea, Ask them to cover you if you have one of those if you buy it through them. Even if you get overcharged for it it would be worth it to not have to worry about voiding your warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank for the info about the regen thing. Well they say if I do superchip they will warranty the truck with it. They said If I do one of the other programers it might not be covered if something breaks. I like other programers better but this is just what they told me!

·
Registered
375 Posts

Kudos to you on your purchase of a 2010 F-250! However, we want to see some photos of it.

:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sounds like a kinda cool dealer.

I seriously doubt any of the dealers around here offering to do that!

Congrats on the truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.