Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally able to order the SCT without worrying. Just took the truck in and their doin ARP studs under warrenty, so i shot the guys at discount power parts a message and they helped alot with what else i should get so here comes the power finally.:woot: Had them get the SCT xcal 3 with the 160 street tune from Innovative Diesel i cant wait till the truck comes outta the shop

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Where are you getting the studs done at? Had your head gaskets gone already? Congrats on the SCT

·
Registered
559 Posts
Where are you getting the studs done at? Had your head gaskets gone already? Congrats on the SCT
we have a real good ford dealer close by that makes getting head studs a simple task, if your interested talk to Patrick or Larry at Discount Power Parts, they can make your dream a reality:wink[3]:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya that certain dealer in Zillenople is great to work with (not to drop any names)...and ya i got a few more things gonna be ordered within the week

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ya its fun to have when you need it, but im always thinking $$$$$$$ every time i push it to the floor.:(

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Finally able to order the SCT without worrying. Just took the truck in and their doin ARP studs under warrenty, so i shot the guys at discount power parts a message and they helped alot with what else i should get so here comes the power finally.:woot: Had them get the SCT xcal 3 with the 160 street tune from Innovative Diesel i cant wait till the truck comes outta the shop
your gonna love innovatives tunes. when i got mine i almost crapped my pants :thumb:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i cant wait to get the truck back and the tune loaded up, i got the addiction so say goodbye to any money i have coming and and anything i had saved up. Thanks powerstroke.org for making me poor:doh:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
hey jhaddox if i were you i would get rid of that k&n cai. i've seen and heard a lot of motors goin bad cause of them. somethin to do with dust gettin through the filters. get a afe stage 2 if you have the $$

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i plan on gettin rid of the filter. im gonna get the size and go with an afe dry filter but just keep the k&n tube no point in buying a whole new cai when all i need is a new filter

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have an egr delete plate being put in and their disableing it on the tunes

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Dont worry, he is in good hands.

Josh, areyou going out to Pittsburgh Raceway Park tomorrow fo the drags? gates open at 11

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wanna head out pat but i dont have a truck to drive...might have to just go to watch...gimme some more ideas for money to give you guys:rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
lol, just bring it all down to the store. I'm sure we can find something to do with it.

Friday when you were at the shop we were on our way out. Anytime you want to stop and hang its cool. Depending on how busy the phones are anyways.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alright thanks for the invite i might have to take ya up on that one...and fyi i went up to diesel dawgs today not to great it was rain on and off so they kept havin to dry the track so me and my buddy just took off

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Ya, I didnt go, but Larry and a few others did. They sat in the truck most of the day, and I guess he actually made a pass or two. They only let them go 1/8 mile, and Larry said the launch was still a little squirly.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya i saw larry go down once he didnt get to great of a launch just looked like the track was real slick...whats that truck pushin on the dyno

1 - 20 of 26 Posts