9,603 Posts
You mean use my idea that I gave Raul.... :poke: j/k :lol:

that is gonna look sick man! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update:
I got the side vents in and I got the grill off, cut, and painted and half way back together, then it started to pour outside and well the truck doesn't exactly fix in the garage......I'll get it done tonight and post pics tomorrow......maybe I'll also give you guys a little clue on whats coming next :evillol:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yah lets see how it came out, and see the other parts we don't know about yet too.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yah lets see how it came out, and see the other parts we don't know about yet too.
Let's just say I'm not very happy.....I stayed up to 2 am, workin on this :mad:..... to begin with a big part of the problem was that the instructions were very, very poor in telling you where and what to cut.....I can't tell you how many times I thought I almost there and I would start to put it together and I'd have to cut something else........then the grill from Street Scene is a overlay for the center section of the grill so over half of the grill was gray laying over chrome.......so I thought some spray on bed liner coating would look good and it did.............. off the truck:doh:.......now it looks like I have a "work truck" grill with a chrome bumper :sad:....... and then to top it off they give you this poor double sided tape to hold in the over lay and it doesn't even stick :doh:........I gave up and went to bed, I was too upset to keep taking pics, but I'll get them don't worry guys........but what I have decided, is to go ahead start over and get the grill and bumpers painted black :(

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yah, I hear you. I put a billet grill in my 96, one that you had to cut in and it was a *****. I finished it, it could have been a little better, but it was a pissed off process.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
pics pics pics man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts