Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:happydance:I was at the airport this past weekend and I saw this magazine I never saw before.....8-lug Diesel Truck, well I saw a lot of trucks were from Comp-D so I thought I would give it a shot......well I just an email that says the truck will be in the August issue :happydance::woot::happydance:.....I think it will only be in the braggin rights or readers rides section, but still!!! :happydance:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's awesome Julian, congrats!!

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Congrats Julian!

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
congrats....I've seen it on magazine stands around here, I'll be sure to pick up a copy.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Congrats Julian!

they are hard to come by. Just yesterday I saw a copy at PepBoys. First copy I have seen in a while.

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Congrats Julian, that sweet...

I want to say I have seem 8-lug at Wal Mart, maybe worth checking there if you guys can't find it elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got a PM from a fellow member about the truck in the magazine. So I ran across the street to Walgreens and looked and sure enough, the truck is in this month's issue!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
congrats Julian..I was in 8-lug..I think it was 8-lug..

also in this months Diesel Tech..I know the feeling man..super stoked for you..its an awesome feeling.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Congrats!:headbang1::beer:

·
Registered
450 Posts
what's on the cover? mine is going in the Nov issue of 8-lug under the reader of the month. you're right it is a great feeling!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
readers ride in both..but the December issue of diesel tech..I will be the cover truck with a full spread!

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what's on the cover? mine is going in the Nov issue of 8-lug under the reader of the month. you're right it is a great feeling!
Hell I wish.....no its just in bragging rights section, but hopefully the editor will get enough emails wanting to know more about it to want to do a cover :please:
readers ride in both..but the December issue of diesel tech..I will be the cover truck with a full spread!
Sweet man, can't wait to see that article
good job man I know u have worked hard on that truck and u deserve it
Thanks bud!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts